Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Setlist for December 7, 2008

This is late getting out! I wasn't able to be at Heritage this Sunday -- Mark Sellers led in the morning, Mark Redfern at night. I'm glad for Mark!

Pastor Ted continued the exposition of James, 5:7-11. The music theme, then, was "The Lord is King"

Opening song
God is in control  Eb-F
Set
Come, thou long-expected Jesus / tune: hyfrydol / Eb-F
Psalm 98 / tune: ode to joy / F-G
Let your kingdom come  G
It’s been mercy all the way  G
My lips will praise you  C
B/4 the sermon
Be still my soul / tune: finlandia / Eb


In the evening we celebrated the Lord’s Supper. And, without aiming for it, all the songs are Sovereign Grace.

Opening song
Rejoice (from "Beautiful Savior" CD, about Christ's coming)  C
Set
I’m forever grateful   G
The Lord is (Psalm 23)   E
Depth of mercy   C

No comments:

Post a Comment