Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday Setlist 6/21/09

MORNING
PT preached on Paul's instruction to fathers (Eph 6, Col 3). Music theme: God our Father


WALK-IN
God himself is with us (with some Valley of Vision in there as well)

SET
Great is the Lord (Michael W. Smith)
Praise my soul, the King of heaven (ps 103)
Great is thy faithfulness
You are holy (prince of peace)
How deep the Father's love for us

B/4 SERMON
Always forgiven (sov grace)

EVENING
"The righteousness of God revealed in the gospel"
Romans 1:17/ PS preaching
Music theme: Our Redeemer's righteousness

WALK-IN SONG
Praise be to Christ (a setting of Col. 1:15f) (tune: ye banks & braes)

SET
I know whom I have believed (the new tune we've learned)
I will sing of my Redeemer (tune: hyfrydol)
I boast no more (tune: Lamb of God/T. Paris)
I will glory in my Redeemer (sov grace)

B/4 SERMON
The wonderful cross (Tomlin)

No comments:

Post a Comment