Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday Setlist August 30, 2009

MORNING
Mark Redfern preached 1 Timothy 1:15, on 4 things you must know about the gospel. It was Friend Sunday. The Lord helped our singing!


WALK-IN
The gospel is true

SET
Open the eyes of my heart
Holy, holy, holy
How great is our God / then sings my soul
Man of sorrows (redfern)

B/4 sermon
Were you there?

EVENING
We had a full evening (so not much music). PB preached on the God of the widow and fatherless -- our need to be involved with ladies in our church who are widows or single moms.

WALK-IN
O worship the King

SET
How high and how wide
Nothing but the blood / Balm in Gilead

4 comments:

  1. I love "Open the eyes of my heart." It really lifted my spirit and helped me to get my heart in a worshipful frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Mercy Me has some great songs for worship. We sing a lot of their stuff at my church. Does your church sing anything else by them?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete