Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Peace to my anonymous friends...

To my dear anonymous correspondents,
Thanks for your kind words. I do understand the freedom of being able to discuss deeply-felt issues like music worship w/o making an awkward situation of it. If I can help you, or if I am only able to clarify issues, or to whatever extent we can "sharpen iron" and build each other up, then I will be thankful.

I can accept your desire to remain nameless....

To help me interact better with you, what if, at the least, you give yourself some kind of moniker, a pseudonym for this venue? Such a thing has a long pedigree in the history of correspondence. When writing, sign your comments as coming from "Earnest," or "Friend #3," or "Brother J" or something like that. I think it will allow us to actually think things through together. 
If this makes sense to do so, I welcome your interaction, as brother to brother.
For Jesus' sake, 
David

No comments:

Post a Comment