Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday Setlist 4/5/09

Pastor Rich preached 2 Cor 5:15, and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised. The music theme followed these great themes of reconciliation by a great Savior.

WALK-IN SONG 
In Christ alone
SET
Let us love and sing and wonder
Because we believe
For the glories of God's grace (from 2 Cor 5) -- I'll post this separately
Amazing grace/my chains are gone
B/4 SERMON
Fairest Lord Jesus
SERMON RESPONSE
I love to tell the story

Planned but not sung (time constraints)
Embrace the cross (John G. Elliot)

In the evening we celebrated the Lord's Table. Much singing at the table tonight! PB led us well.

SET
Man of sorrows (Katie Redfern's tune)
Lamb of God (Paris)
Jesus, thy blood and righteousness

AT THE TABLE
O dearest Jesus
Here O my Lord (from a hand-out we sang all the stanzas Bonar wrote)
Look, ye saints
Awake, my soul, in joyful lays
Abba, Father, we approach you (I'll post this separately also)

No comments:

Post a Comment