Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunday setlist March 29, 2009

3/29/09 This was Friend Sunday -- so the service is focused on being clear to the unchurched. Sam Emadi preached Isa 53 on substitutionary atonement. So the musical theme was the cross.

Walk-in song
Lift high the cross) / C

Set:
O Jesus we adore you / Bb - tune: ST. THEODULPH
Lord, I lift your name on high / F

   PT is right -- that key is too low!
The wonderful cross (tomlin) / C
Cross medley: old rugged cross / beneath the cross /
Jesus keep me near the cross

before sermon
Alas, and did my Savior bleed (sov grace) / F

In the evening Pastor Joe continued with his series in John 17. This time, v.12 -- on true sheep vs. Judas, on preserving power and grace

Walk in songs (two new songs!)
See what a morning -- Getty/Townend
I will rise -- Tomlin (from Hello Love)

Set
Shout to the Lord / Bb
Jesus what a friend / Eb-E/F
Knowing you / C
All the way my Savior leads me / F

Before sermon
Speak, O Lord / Bb

No comments:

Post a Comment