Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday setlist May 24, 2009

AM
PT preaching on proper esteem -- God, not self

walk-in
One pure and holy passion (altrogge)

Set
All creatures of our God (lifeway)
Salvation belongs to our God
Grace unmeasured (Kauflin)
Open the eyes of my heart (Baloche)
The Lord is (Ps 23/Kauflin)

b/4 sermon
Captivated by his beauty (tune: tis so sweet)

PM
PS preaching Romans 1:3-4, on the person/history of Jesus Christ

walk-in
Psalm 62 [townend] -- we finally started singing it!

Set
Give to our God immortal praise
God in the gospel of his Son
Alas and did my Savior bleed (Kauflin)
Embrace the cross [John G. Elliott]

b/4 sermon
Eternal light

2 comments:

  1. So where did you find the music for Psalm 62?

    Mike C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike,

    http://worship-songs-resources.worshiptogether.com/search?x=0&y=0&w=Psalm+62

    from worshiptogether.com

    I forget how I found it -- think I started at thankyou music (UK site) and then directed here to a US site. I ordered the lead sheet and chord chart -- you get to choose the key/s. I dl'ed the song in Bb and C

    ReplyDelete